- June 1, 2022
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Venue: Live Zoom Webinar
Event Phone: (954) MDS-3-ADL
What You’ll Learn
Is your nursing home looking for ways to improve its quality measures? Improving quality measures improves residents’ quality of care and may result in lower mortality rates and fewer hospital readmissions. Not to mention, QMs also play a big part in a facility’s 5-Star ratings. Attend this session to learn how a team of pros improved a facility’s quality measure rating from a 1 star to a 4 star and ultimately improved the quality of care for the residents that live there.
Attendees of this seminar will learn how to:
1) Identify quality initiatives that affect Skilled Nursing Facilities
2) Discuss the prioritization of quality measures within a facility
3) Learn five strategies to improve quality measures and the 5-star QM rating
4) Expected and unexpected benefits of quality measure improvements
Our Presenter – Faith Carini-Graves
Faith has worked in skilled nursing facilities since she first became a nurse in 2012. She quickly became an expert in both RAI guidelines and the everyday functioning of nursing facilities. With MDS Consultants, Faith conducts audits, improves quality measures, trains current and new staff, manages MDS systems, and continues to complete MDS’. Faith is licensed as a RN in New York and South Dakota.
On her time off, Faith enjoys a fast-paced life with her three kids – including twin toddlers! She also enjoys spending time outside, yoga, reading, and painting!
Who Is This For?
- Directors of Nursing
- MDS Coordinators
- QAPI Nurses
- Directors of Quality
- Anyone wanting to learn more about quality measures
- Schedule: 11:00 to 12:30 pm eastern time
- Access instructions and course materials are emailed