MDS v1.18.11 Final Item Sets are Here
May 2, 2023
10:00 am EDT - 11:30 am EDT
Venue: Live Zoom Webinar
Event Phone: (954) MDS-3-ADL
What You’ll Learn
In September 2022 CMS released the first draft item set for the comprehensive assessment changes coming in October 2023. The rest of the draft item sets came out in December 2022. The final item sets have been released for the MDS 3.0 v1.18.11. To prepare for the MDS 3.0 updates let’s review the final item sets. The MDS 3.0 v1.18.11 final item sets will start our journey into the changes and updates coming on October 1, 2023.
Attendees of this seminar will:
1. Review the MDS final item sets.
2. Identify the significant MDS changes within the different MDS sections.
3. Prepare for the upcoming MDS updates with a Team approach.
Our Presenter – Jessica Stucin, RN, BSN, LNHA
Jessica has been a Registered Nurse for over 20 years with a focus on long-term care after starting out in a critical care setting. In addition, Jessica has extensive experience as an MDS Coordinator and recently obtained her Nursing Home Administrator License.
Jessica has held various nursing positions such as clinical staff nurse, charge nurse, assistant director of nursing and Director of Nursing. In 2020, she completed her Bachelor’s in Nursing, and completed the Core of Knowledge in Ohio. Jessica’s expertise is in MDS, care planning, survey process, quality measures, risk management, utilization review, clinical reimbursement and case mix.
Who Is This For?
- MDS / Nurse Assessment Coordinators
- Directors of Nursing
- Members of the interdisciplinary team
- Schedule: 10:00 to 11:30 pm eastern time
- Access instructions and course materials are emailed