MDS 2023 Countdown-Wrap up: Preparing Your IDT for the MDS Changes
June 27, 2023
10:00 am EDT - 11:30 am EDT
Venue: Live Zoom Webinar
Event Phone: (954) MDS-3-ADL
What You’ll Learn
The MDS 3.0 v1.18.11 goes live on October 1, 2023. To prepare for all the changes and updates to the MDS sections, facilities should work together to successfully achieve this outcome. The RAI process is complex, and involves many processes that influence the care for our elders. It takes a coordianted team to deliver the highest quality of care to residents while assisting them with achieving their goals and outcomes.
Attendees of this seminar will:
1. Identify 2-3 processes involved in the RAI system where the IDT is essential
2. Understand functions of the IDT related to the RAI system
3. Gain tips for successful management of the MDS 3.0 updates and changes
Our Presenters – Jessica Stucin, RN, BSN, LNHA
Jessica has been a Registered Nurse for over 20 years with a focus on long-term care after starting out in a critical care setting. In addition, Jessica has extensive experience as an MDS Coordinator and recently obtained her Nursing Home Administrator License.
Jessica has held various nursing positions such as clinical staff nurse, charge nurse, assistant director of nursing and Director of Nursing. In 2020, she completed her Bachelor’s in Nursing, and completed the Core of Knowledge in Ohio. Jessica’s expertise is in MDS, care planning, survey process, quality measures, risk management, utilization review, clinical reimbursement and case mix.
Who Is This For?
- MDS / Nurse Assessment Coordinators
- Directors of Nursing
- Members of the interdisciplinary team
- Schedule: 10:00 to 11:30 pm eastern time
- Access instructions and course materials are emailed