- March 26, 2021
10:00 am - 11:30 am
Venue: Live Zoom Webinar
Event Phone: (954) MDS-3-ADL
What You’ll Learn
Is your nursing home looking for ways to improve its quality measures? Improving quality measures improves residents’ quality of care and may result in lower mortality rates and fewer hospital readmissions. Not to mention, QMs also play a big part in a facility’s 5-Star ratings. Attend this session to learn how a team of pros improved a facility’s quality measure rating from a 1 star to a 4 star and ultimately improved the quality of care for the residents that live there.
Attendees of this seminar will learn how to:
1) Identify quality initiatives that affect Skilled Nursing Facilities
2) Discuss the prioritization of quality measures within a facility
3) Learn five strategies to improve quality measures and the 5-star QM rating
4) Expected and unexpected benefits of quality measure improvements
Our Master Teacher – Melanie Tribe-Scott
Melanie has over 25 years of experience in long-term care and is our Master Teacher for both the RAC-CT and Advanced courses. She is MDS Consultant’s Director of Education and Marketing and also a Certified QAPI Professional. Melanie has previously consulted for long-term care facilities focused on RAI systems improvements. In addition, she has provided educational programs on topics including PDPM, nursing documentation, MDS coding, and Quality Measures. Melanie is passionate about person-centered care and compliance. She is considered an inspiring team leader with exceptional analytical and communication abilities.
Who Is This For?
- Directors of Nursing
- MDS Coordinators
- QAPI Nurses
- Schedule: 2:00 to 3:30 p m eastern time
- Access instructions and course materials are emailed