MDS 2023 Countdown-Chapter 2, PDPM, and OSA Highlights
June 20, 2023
10:00 am EDT - 11:30 am EDT
Venue: Live Zoom Webinar
Event Phone: (954) MDS-3-ADL
What You’ll Learn
The Draft MDS 3.0 RAI User’s Manual was released at the beginning of April. There were a significant number of revisions, both major and minor, to sections of the MDS and the RAI process. In this session, we will be reviewing the highlights to chapter 2, PDPM, as well as updates and changes to the Optional State Assessment (OSA).
Attendees of this seminar will:
1. Discuss the key sections of chapter 2, PDPM, and OSA
2. Review any changes and updates for October 2023 with the above sections
3. Prepare for the upcoming changes and updates
Our Presenters – Jessica Stucin, RN, BSN, LNHA
Jessica has been a Registered Nurse for over 20 years with a focus on long-term care after starting out in a critical care setting. In addition, Jessica has extensive experience as an MDS Coordinator and recently obtained her Nursing Home Administrator License.
Jessica has held various nursing positions such as clinical staff nurse, charge nurse, assistant director of nursing and Director of Nursing. In 2020, she completed her Bachelor’s in Nursing, and completed the Core of Knowledge in Ohio. Jessica’s expertise is in MDS, care planning, survey process, quality measures, risk management, utilization review, clinical reimbursement and case mix.
Who Is This For?
- MDS / Nurse Assessment Coordinators
- Directors of Nursing
- Members of the interdisciplinary team
- Schedule: 10:00 to 11:30 pm eastern time
- Access instructions and course materials are emailed