Everything You Need to Know About ICD-10 Coding in the SNF – Live Online Webinar
- July 9, 2021
8:30 am EDT - 10:00 am EDT
Venue: Live Zoom Webinar
Event Phone: (954) MDS-3-ADL
What You’ll Learn
Does ICD-10 Coding elude you? Confused about which diagnosis to choose as the primary diagnosis? Attendees will learn how to code accurately and efficiently. Understand how the wrong ICD-10 code can cost the facility thousands of dollars or more. The presenter will discuss how to choose an appropriate primary diagnosis for both OBRA and PPS assessments. Attendees will leave feeling confident about ICD-10 coding.
Attendees of this seminar will learn how to:
1) Review coding conventions and basic coding concepts
2) Explain the importance of accurate diagnosis coding and reimbursement
3) Learn to choose the appropriate primary diagnosis
4) Provide coding practice examples
Our Master Teacher – Melanie Tribe-Scott
Melanie has over 25 years of experience in long-term care and is our Master Teacher for both the RAC-CT and Advanced courses. She is MDS Consultant’s Director of Education and Marketing and also a Certified QAPI Professional. Melanie has previously consulted for long-term care facilities focused on RAI systems improvements. In addition, Melanie has provided educational programs on topics including PDPM, nursing documentation, MDS coding, and Quality Measures. Melanie is passionate about person-centered care and compliance. She is considered an inspiring team leader with exceptional analytical and communication abilities.
Who Is This For?
- Directors of Nursing
- MDS Coordinators
- Care Managers
- Admission Coordinators
- Health Information Managers and
- Anyone wanting to learn more about ICD-10 coding
- Schedule: 12:30 to 2:00 p m eastern time
- Access instructions and course materials are emailed