CAA and Care Plan Highlights
June 6, 2023
10:00 am EDT - 11:30 am EDT
Venue: Live Zoom Webinar
Event Phone: (954) MDS-3-ADL
What You’ll Learn
The draft RAI manual was released in early April 2023 provides. This webinar will focus on any new updates related to CAA and care plan development.
Attendees of this webinar will:
1. Identify updates related to CAA and Care plan development.
1. Review steps in the process of care plan development based on identified CAA.
2. Develop a plan for auditing and monitoring for updates and changes.
Our Master Teachers – Linda J. Winston and Barbara Bates
Linda is our QAPI Certified Master Teacher and has been a nurse with over 30 years, with almost 15 years as a Director of Nursing. Linda has filled many roles in the long-term care setting, including staff nurse, supervising nurse, nurse educator and administration.
Barbara’s is our QAPI Certified Master Teacher. Her 35 year nursing career included 10 years as a Director of Nursing in an upstate NY veterans home and a specialty in psychiatric nursing for psychogeriatrics, as well as extensive experience in nursing administration and facility management.
Who Is This For?
- MDS / Nurse Assessment Coordinators
- Directors of Nursing
- Members of the interdisciplinary team
- Schedule: 10:00 to 11:30 pm eastern time
- Access instructions and course materials are emailed